Saturday, August 1, 2009

01-08-2009

i went to 'feed' my car today bcz it's starving like hell n i worried tat it will break downif i m still not 'feeding' it!

was having a great day y'day, job as a driver...went to mv to fetched sm, after that to KDU to fetch my beloved kai ma~me n sm waited for her for almost half an hour!she said she was soon coming out n her soon was 30 mins...quite 'soon' huh...haha...me n sm spent the 30 mins by looking at the window, looking for kelly..wahahaha...

all of us went to selayang mall instead of 1u, bcz some1 wanna go selayang mall...so my whole entire driving was from my college to mv fetched sm, passed by my college again to KDU, and final destination--SELAYANG MALL CONE PIZZA! okay la, i enjoy going thr vr much too, v also gila gila n kai ma was so 'obsessed' of her french fries!bt too bad she gt no faith with french fries tat day...hehe

sent kelly home n i can assure that she loves her chciken vr much!her chicken is like a dog, it needs a walk in the evening yet it shits infront of the hse instead of the side of the road or the bushes...

i miss the time with my highschool's friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment